Live Center plugin for WordPress
To ensure Live Center works seamlessly with the world's most used CMS, a plugin is available on WordPress that simplifies the creation, management, and embedding of Live Center on the platform.
How to Install the Plugin
- Search for "Liveblog" in the Plugin section of your WordPress environment
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin inside your WordPress environment
- If you do not already have a Live Center account, create one on https://www.norkon.net/LiveCenterTrial
- Log in to Live Center and go to Integrations > and click: “Add ” to generate a new API key endpoint. Copy the key that is generated
- Paste the key into the page in WordPress to sync with your account
- Start creating your live blogs in Wordpress!